Friday, October 4, 2013

Lincoln 6-7 Months


 Linc- Not much has changed from last month. You are still just as sweet as ever. 


 You are starting to get really nervous or start to cry when I walk away from you or leave the room. You're becoming a mama's boy, just like your brother was. But you still love your Daddy too.




 Starting the last week in September, you're sitting up by yourself, but sometimes you get so excited and fall backward.

You got your two bottom teeth on the same day on August 22, just a few days before your 6 month appointment!!


At your 6 Month appointment you were 27.5 inches and 18.12 pounds. Your stats were so close to your brothers. He was 26.5 inches and 18.6 pounds.

You love food and you have fat rolls to prove it. You are so squishy and I bite you several times a day.






You say baba and mama, but I don't think you know what either mean yet.









You love your brother so so much and he loves you. In most pictures I take of the two of you, you are staring at him with the sweetest look on your face.







You are my world. Love you Linkers!

No comments: