Friday, August 16, 2013

Bergin 33 Months






Bergi-
I can't believe you're almost 3 years old!!! Where has the time gone? You are my best buddy. You are amazingly smart, loving, caring, thoughtful, happy, handsome and full of energy!


I often forget you're not even 3 yet. You are so smart. You can count to 25, sing the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle ("cwinkle, cwinkle") Little Star, Mary Had A Little Lamb, Bad Bad Day, Wheels On The Bus, The Little Einsteins song and several others. You know most colors and several shapes. You have such beautiful brown eyes and tan skin.


You are so beautifully handsome. You love to ride your bike and you're great at it.




You have so much energy, you're always on the go. You love to "sisin to jam on". You love your bink, I'm sad to take it away from you very soon.

You're all boy, you love to throw rocks, play in the dirt, ride four wheelers, play outside and get dirty.





You love to play basket ball and soccer and you can throw a ball so well.


You still love to go to The Little Gym when we are in Utah.

You love people. You love to have someone to play with.



You love your little brother so much, you're such a great big brother.





You always want Lincoln to lay with you. You love your new house because you always get to play outside.



You are still so easy to put to bed and you're taking 3 hour naps. When we take you to bed you say "Want to walk around"- that means you want to walk to your room.  You love to see the "Moo's".

You love movies and are still obsessed with "Bad Bad Day", you also love The Lorax, Meatballs and Walle. I love when you are watching a movie and say "Mommy lay by you". You know when you want something and when you don't.



I love the stage you are in right now. It is so fun to watch you grow and learn. You amaze me everyday. You are growing way too quickly, I want you just like this a little bit longer. You will never know or understand the amount of love I have for you, but everyday I hope you feel it. You keep me on my toes and you make me laugh everyday. You make my life perfect.
Love you so much Little Bean,
Mommy

No comments: