

I can't believe your almost 3!!! You're not my little baby anymore. Every morning you wake up hit the ground running and you don't stop. All day long you're running so much that you sweat!
You are from place to place and toy to toy. You love to throw EVERYTHING. I don't love it. But you're a boy.. You love to throw rocks in the river and you love when we ride the four wheelers down the street so that you can.
You really are so smart. You know most of your shapes, colors, ABC's, counting to 20 and some days 25, you recognize the letter Q. You love to sing, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Mary Had A Little Lamb, ABC's, Row Row Row Your Boat.
You still love to go to "class" aka The Little Gym, when we are in Utah.


You do what we call the weird eye and its SO weird.
Right now you love movies and we are trying to bribe you to use the big boy potty with Car Movie 2. You went on the potty yesterday and said "Bergi watch car movie" when you were finished. You don't understand that we have to be out of diapers for you to get the movie and you got to watch a little bit of he movie, hopefully that will be incentive.
You love to eat and some of your favorite things right now are apples, chicken and fries (they go together), cupcakes and White Pretzels.
You are all boy.. You love to play outside, no matter the weather.
You love to get dirty and sometimes even throw dirt on yourself.
You love to splash in puddles. You love to play basketball, soccer and you love to throw the ball.
You always want to go down slides, but you're a little afraid of them.
You are obsessed with skulls right now and you decided that is what you wanted to be for Halloween.
You ride your bike so well.
I love that you are so careful. You really figure things out and I think that you are aware of consequences to things.
You love that you have 2 houses. You never get bored. You love that in Drigg's you don't have a ton of boundaries and you can play outside all day long.
In Park City you love that you can ride your bike all over the place.
The other day we were driving to the house in Park City and you told me that you wanted to go to "Mommy's house", you call our old house in Salt Lake Mommy's house.
I told you that someone else has our house now. You told me "No Mommy, Bergi go to Mommy's house and see Logger". My heart skipped a few beats. I understand now that you think Logger is there. It makes sense, he died and we sold our house on the same day.. I wish I could go and see Logger too buddy. He was such a big part of our lives. I hope that you will remember him when you are older.
You are the best big brother in the world and you couldn't be any sweeter to "broder".
You say such funny things right now. You call beetles "ebers", you always tell me you're "not quite" done yet, you say "skulls for da halloween", you still talk about yongers, you say "see you in awhile", "see you somarrow"
I need to write things down more often so that I don't forget.
We are taking you to Sea World, Disney Land and the beach next month. I can't wait to see your reaction.
Love you so much Bergi, you mean everything to me!



























No comments:
Post a Comment