Bergin-
I often forget that you're only 28 months old. You have all of the sudden grown taller than all of your friends some of which are older than you. You still have some arm rolls, I pinch them and bite on them every chance I get. It's one of the only things left on you from when you were a baby. You are SO smart.
Every day you say something new that I had no idea you even knew. You are beautiful. You have such amazing dark brown eyes.
I love that I get both a brown and blue eyed boy. You are such a sweet kid. You are going through the stage right now where you watch and copy everything. That is a good and bad thing.
You love your Little Gym class and you have some friends Craig and Milo from your class, they are your buddies, you talk about them often. You are always so nice to them and give them hugs and high five when you see them.

Most of the time you are also good with other kids but sometimes you will hit or push or want a toy another kid has. That puts you right in time out. :-) You don't like time out which is a good thing. You are still going to Swimming Lessons. Somedays you like it.. some days you don't.
You are taking a 2-3 hour nap everyday. It's nice. Please don't stop doing that anytime soon.
You are obsessed with going to the park with your Dad. It's so cute. You have so much energy it's crazy.
Not often, but every once in awhile I will get the best snuggles from you. I wish they lasted longer. You still love your bink. You are the BEST big brother and you love your little brother so much.


I love how you need to be comforted by me when you get hurt. You love movies and your favorite changes often. Your most recent favorite was Monsters Inc. You love "little Stein Steins". You love to "play toys mommy" or "play toys daddy".
You are growing up so quickly it makes me sad. When you are tired or hungry you are an ornery dude but you make up for it by being so cute.
One of the funniest things that you say right now is "camping friday forty"--- Not sure what you mean by friday forty... My favorite thing that you say is "I wuv you mommy"
You are my little love and I am so lucky to be your Mommy!

























No comments:
Post a Comment