Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lincoln 2 Months


Lincoln-
I can't believe you are already 2 months old. It seems like you have been mine forever but time is sure going by fast. I would love to pause this stage right now.. For at least a couple of months.
You smile. A lot. It makes my heart so happy. You have such a beautiful smile. 












I love the baby noises you make. You have such a sweet soft voice. You are really starting to concentrate on things and people. You always look around to check out where you are. When you hear someones voice that you recognize you always turn your head to try and find them.
You love your brother and it's a good thing you do because sometimes he overly loves you. He always wants to give you hugs and kisses and when he does you always squint your eyes and open your mouth because his hair tickles your face. 





















You love love LOVE to snuggle. I wish I could snuggle you all day long. 



You always fall asleep in the car unless something is wrong. You never cry to just cry. You only cry if you are hungry, your diaper is dirty/wet or your belly hurts. You have had some issues with your belly, but I am figuring out the foods I can and cannot eat. You don't like me to eat mini eggs (which is fine, I ate my fair share this year and thankfully they won't be in the stores for another year now.), you hate Mexican Food and Marinara Sauce. As long as I don't eat those things you are fine. Oh and Chili does to you what it does to everyone else!
You are so SO sweet. 

A day doesn't go by that I look at you and feel so blessed that you are here and you are mine. I am so glad you made it through everything during my pregnancy. You really are just so great and put a smile on my face. You sleep pretty well. A few times I week you sleep from 10-6, other nights you usually wake up at 4.
You have the most amazing blue eyes. 



















You are such a beautiful little man! Oh ya and you're chunky. And I love it!

Love,
Mommy


2 MONTH APPOINTMENT:
23.75 inches long- 75%
14.2 pounds- 92%
40 inch head- 46%





No comments: