Saturday, October 20, 2012

Today

Today I am doing a blog post because I should and because I want to remember. For several days my mind has been consumed by a little girl I didn't even know but that has touched so many lives. My heart aches for her family. I have been on and off following the blog that her her Mom keeps. For the first time today I read the "About" tab on the blog. In it the Mother said she keeps the blog mainly about her kids because that is what she wants to be reading about when she is 60. I have to agree and because of that on my free time I am going to try to do blog posts rather than some other things that I can get by without doing. Most of you who read my blog know the family I am referring to, but for those of you that don't know what I am referring to, the blog is very touching, happy, sad, beautiful and heartbreaking. www.mcdonaldfam.blogspot.com There are a lot of people out there sending thoughts, prayers, good vibes and love their way- I think they could use any and all positive things they can get. So.. because of this Mother and her blog that is why I am posting a long over due post to my blog.. so that in 20, 30, 60 years I can remember... Today I am in St George with my little family including my dogs and some of my in laws whom I love as though they are my blood. I am also very lucky to have such a great family that I came from. Lots of girls who are having lots of boys! I hope my family all knows how much I love them.  I have such a beautiful life that I am thankful for everyday thanks to my husband. He works so hard to give us the life we have, he is my best friend, he makes me laugh, he annoys me, I wouldn't trade him for anything and I love him more than he will ever know. I have the coolest almost two year old dude that keeps me running and laughing. He is so smart, loving, handsome, funny and full of energy. He is my life and I couldn't be more happy to be his Mom, everyday I love him more and more. I wish time would slow down. My dogs are also my loves, my furry children with such opposite personalities the crazy one and the perfect one. I wish time would also slow down for them. Bergin loves them and they love him. He walks into a room and says Hi Hagie, Hi Logger-zhat's (what's) up. Whenever I ask Bergin where he wants to go he says "camping" He is so so smart. I can't even count how many words he can say, he can pretty much communicate everything he needs or wants. He says so many funny things. He loves food as always but is becoming more picky. He is a mommas boy and I am loving it because I know it probably wont last. He loves movies right now and always chooses to watch Up, The Lorax, Bad Bad Day (Despicable Me) or Woody Buzz (Toy Story). He is loving Halloween Decorations right now and calls the full size Grim Reaper "the guy" he'll wake up from a nap and say "See The Guy!" He is full of energy and loves to be active but is also super cautious which I am thankful for. He has started going to The Little Gym twice a week and loves "Class" and knows he will always get a sucker afterward. He is obsessed with someone different every week and talks about that person non stop. He will pretend to call Dane and blab to him on a remote for several minutes. He loves "Moneeya's" (Motorcycles) and because of them he will now wear helmets willingly. He just stopped saying "watay" for water and I try to make him say it like he did before. He sleeps in a Queen size bed and loves it. He loves "blankdens" (blankets) and his Bink and I will be sad to have to take the bink away. Right now we talk a lot about The Big Boy Potty and his little brother... Both of which he isn't super interested in.. Here is my little "bean" or "tink" or "bergi" Love him so so much
Now onto the littlest Poore Dude... I can't wait to meet him. I love feeling him move around and he gets the hiccups pretty much anytime something goes into my mouth. I am 21 weeks and feeling great, not sleeping great and my arms go numb at night. But I love being pregnant and am thankful for the good and the bad that come along with it. I had my 18-20 week ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything looked great and he looks healthy- that's all and more I could ever ask for!

1 comment:

Dean and Rachel said...

i love to blog for that reason...there is nothing more important than the memories of my family!!! I am sooooo sick for this family as well. It's truly amazing how fast life can change!!!
Keep up the blogging:) That Bergin sure is growing up!!! And, YOU'RE TINY!!!