I love this time of year. It doesn't last long enough. I have been looking forward to the cooler weather (my temperature rises far too high while pregnant.) Today was the first day of snow fall- well at my house. We walked outside this morning and Bergin says "Raining!" I told him "no it's snowing and you can touch it kind of like bubbles!" His reply was "Oh Wow Snow!" This is the first year he will really know what snow is. Last year he loved to go sledding. This year he will learn to ski! I can't believe my baby will be 2 years old in 2 months and 4 days! Bring on the snow.. I am sure because I am having a baby this winter we will have a big winter again like the year I had Bergin.. hopefully.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Fall Time
We live in the most beautiful place. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have this in my back yard.
I love this time of year. It doesn't last long enough. I have been looking forward to the cooler weather (my temperature rises far too high while pregnant.) Today was the first day of snow fall- well at my house. We walked outside this morning and Bergin says "Raining!" I told him "no it's snowing and you can touch it kind of like bubbles!" His reply was "Oh Wow Snow!" This is the first year he will really know what snow is. Last year he loved to go sledding. This year he will learn to ski! I can't believe my baby will be 2 years old in 2 months and 4 days! Bring on the snow.. I am sure because I am having a baby this winter we will have a big winter again like the year I had Bergin.. hopefully.

I love this time of year. It doesn't last long enough. I have been looking forward to the cooler weather (my temperature rises far too high while pregnant.) Today was the first day of snow fall- well at my house. We walked outside this morning and Bergin says "Raining!" I told him "no it's snowing and you can touch it kind of like bubbles!" His reply was "Oh Wow Snow!" This is the first year he will really know what snow is. Last year he loved to go sledding. This year he will learn to ski! I can't believe my baby will be 2 years old in 2 months and 4 days! Bring on the snow.. I am sure because I am having a baby this winter we will have a big winter again like the year I had Bergin.. hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
beautiful pictures and post. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment