I love this saying.
Hailey has already become a stronger person.
Going through something like Cancer changes you. It changes people around you.
For the better. Even though it's hard sometimes.
My eyes are much more open.
Hailey decided against having the Sister Wig made.
As you've all seen..
She rocked her bald head! Why hide it?
She looks so great.
You never really get used to people starring, in public.
It can be pretty annoying.
Sometimes I wish people would just stop and ask.
They have questions! Why not ask? She wouldn't care.
The starring is annoying.
That is one thing that has changed in me..
I've seen a few different women around.. In the grocery store and while getting a pedicure.
I asked their story and how they are doing.
I think they appreciated it.
Knowing that a complete stranger is now on their side and rooting for them. Sending positivity.
I wish people knew that sometimes it's okay to just stop and ask.
And please stop Starring.
But here is Hailey with the Wig they gave her at the hospital.
She rocked it too.
But never wore it.
I'm proud of her.
She embraced her bald head and faced Cancer head on.
People are GREAT!!
That's all I can say.
Amazing.
Thank You all again.
Waiting for Echo.
Last Echo they couldn't get a good view of one of the Chambers. This time they could see it just fine.
They think maybe they couldn't see it because the tumors were sitting in front of her heart.
This proves Chemo is working and shrinking the tumors!
ROUND 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy shit! It's already round 6.
I can't believe this day is here.
LAST BAD ROUND!!!!!!!
It was a party.
Here comes the shot to the belly.
The anticipation…..
Last round that will make her sick.
She did it…
I knew she could do it.
I think she handled it much better than she thought she would.
Thanks for the awesome cake Joshy!
And for the entertainment..
Everyone in the Chemo Room loved the entertainment.
Or thought we were all crazy.
These 2..
They've been through a lot of hard stuff.
I'm proud of you both.
Deuce..
Hailey's favorite Nurse.
She has been here from the beginning.
Thanks Deuce!
Ring the bell after last treatment!!
Even though Hailey has 11 more rounds of one drug.
The bad rounds are over.
Seeing her ring that bell was awesome!
My eyes filled with tears.
It seemed like not too long ago, we were standing in the entry of the chemo room, after chemo class.
Right next to that bell.
I remember feeling like I was going to pass out while Hailey bravely showed the chemo class her port that had just been placed hours before.
I couldn't believe we were all standing there.
Ringing that bell seemed like it was so far away.
But she did it.
GOOD JOB HAYZ!!!
You did it.
:-))))))))
Holly/Holley Sandwich
And group picture with Nick!
The entertainment continues.
What I want to know is what he is going to do with "the shot glasses" that he took home!?
More support!!
:-)
KFOG contacted the FIGHT4HAYZ Instagram Page and asked if Hailey would allow them to use the picture above in a project they are working on.
A music video for the Boob Project.
Song is called Boob spelled backwards is Boob.
More to come on that!
An update from Hailey
My kiddo wanted to wear his "Hailey" shirt and send her a picture of it!
Love this shirt and the thoughtfulness of everyone.
Sorry Hayz. I had to write about this.
Cause it was funny and your attitude is always so great!
You always find humor.
It was probably a selfie.
New shirt on the site www.thehaileyshirts.com
Support from Hawaii!!
The conversations about food..
Food has been super frustrating for Hailey, over the last several months.
She WENT to Swiss Days, people!!!
Crazy girl. More to come on that.
Poor Nick.
Another thing they have to deal with.
Chemo sucks!
The needle that goes into port for Chemo Drugs is huge!!
Yay for good news!
We are hopeful!
I am so glad this last "BAD" round is behind Hailey.
Good job Hayz. You continue to amaze me.













No comments:
Post a Comment