Sunday, October 11, 2015

Chemo Round 5- July 9

I can't believe Chemo Round 5 is already here.
It's still weird to talk about Chemo.
I wish I didn't know anything about Chemo, Ports, bald heads or Cancer.
There are some people following Hailey's FIGHT4HAYZ Instagram page and I love seeing quotes and posts from them.
This one is from another Breast Cancer fighter.
I think everyone can use this reminder.

We group text in our family.
Most of the texts are quite entertaining.
Just in case any of you are wondering…. Hailey for sure felt better, quicker- due to my closet cleaning skills!
:-) 

I love these pictures. 
I love how great Hailey has looked throughout all of this Cancer shit.
I love how Nick is always by her side, even though this is really hard for him too.
Thanks Nick. You are awesome.
And that little face there in the middle. 
He is the sweetest.
Ummm.. She looks so great bald!!
Glad they get to spend some quality time together before Hailey gets poisoned again.
People are so kind and thoughtful.
ROUND 5!!! What a handsome bunch of boys and beautiful Mama!
Friend and Cancer Fighter Carla. 
I don't think she'll ever know what a great friend she has been to Hailey.
To actually talk to someone that is going through the same thing you are.
I know Hailey has appreciated Carla.
I love this picture. 
Best friends in matching outfits!



Round 5 was a party and pure entertainment!
I never knew that Chemo could be fun. 
This is the entertainment… 
Joshy.. you are the best.
The support is still felt from everywhere!! 

New Shirts!

These boys have been so awesome. It has to be so scary knowing that your mom is sick.
Seeing your mom sick and maybe not understanding it all.
These boys have been so strong and brave and awesome throughout it all.
This round went well.
Same as before. Feeling bad for several days. Then slowing feeling "human" again. 
The fluids are still helping.
Thank you all again for following this journey.
Next round #6 is the last "bad" round! 
YAY!!!!

No comments: