There are a few accounts set up for Hailey.
Fight4hayz Instagram Account
If you ever have any questions or comments or want to support Hailey and her family during this time please email me holleyberginpoore@yahoo.com
Thank you so much to everyone for everything you have and are doing.
It really takes a Village to fight Cancer.
Love to you all.
I love these so much..
SO cool to see Haileys name on this bike that was auctioned off, all proceeds to Huntsman Cancer Institute.
From the boys. Super Mom!
Dad trimmed his foot long beard, for Hayz. Finally!
I can't thank my cousin enough. She started
She hand makes the jewelry and spends so much of her time doing all of these things for Hailey.
Thanks Mel!
I love seeing all of the photos of people wearing their shirts and jewelry.
Post your pictures and follow Haileys Instagram page.
Fight4hayz
#fight4hayz
Thank you everyone for the support and love and prayers.
They are truly felt.
Thank you for going on this journey with us.
I know a lot of you have asked Hailey questions.
Sometimes its hard for her to get back to everyone.
I would be happy to answer any questions
feel free to email me holleyberginpoore@yahoo.com
or
Holley Bergin Poore on facebook.
Braids from Heather and Olivia, for Haileys wig. If she chooses to have one made.
Just a normal family group text.
Sorry Dad!













2 comments:
I love seeing all the support!!!! Thanks for the updates and posts.
This made me tear up....So amazing the support you all have received! Sill hoping and praying for the best
Post a Comment