Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 2015



I love this saying. I have learned a lot in the past year. One of the biggest things is that we all have the ability to change ourselves. We just need to do it.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank my 4 year old for the art work.. on my truck. Both sides. All the way around.

Trailside!!







1st day of Preschool and last day of Preschool!! They are both changing so much!!!




Last day of school Pizza Party!









Swimming and Birthday Parties with Pony rides seems like a fun way to start the Summer Break!



v

Early morning bike rides and so peaceful and even better when one of your favorites comes with you!



Its hard to beat the Sunset in Driggs.




We always love when Cousins come to stay for the weekend!
The neighbors







Miss you Little Man!


SNOW!!!


My sister and her kids came to stay with us for the weekend in Driggs. On our way to Targhee to take the kids up to ride their bikes, we stopped by Loggers grave site to let her see where he is and how beautiful the view of the Tetons are. That night I was looking at Facebook and this picture came up to remind me what happened on that day last year. I had forgotten that was the day that he died. I thought it was pretty crazy that by chance we visited his grave site on that day. Still miss him like crazy.





Babies everywhere!!! Baby cows. Baby horses. Baby pigs. But this puppy. This puppy is different. It is Chippys little brother. Our friends got him from the breeder where we got Chippy. I can't believe how much they look a like!! Bronco and Chippy!



I love waking up early. I love the peacefulness in the morning. This picture explains how I feel in the morning.
Chippy is so funny. He has so much extra skin that flaps in the wind!

Crazy Hail storm!!

Linc gets a new bike!! This is one of the only things we have bought for him. 2nd child problems with hand-me-downs.

He loved riding it!
Our babies are getting big!!



Supporting my sisters niece!


Spider-man!
Tractors in the sunrise make me happy. It means they are getting close to building our house!


First day of Summer Camp at new school.

We LOVE all of the balloons we see almost everyday in the summer, in Park City!

Jurassic World. I don't know if I am a bad Mom or a Cool Mom right now.


Love this kid. I can't believe he still sleeps in a crib. Sorry buddy, soon you'll sleep in a bed!





Dirk, the neighbor




BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our house is officially under contract. Bitter Sweet.


Figure 8 Races. I didn't know something like this existed. My boys loved it!





Yes. Yes. Yes.


No comments: