Thursday, April 30, 2015

Head Shaving Party


Let the head shaving begin. Kohlson, Beckett, Talon, Nate go first..























Then its Nick turn!
Lincoln, Trace and Jensen





And then the Dads!

Cute boys. Beckett came over to tell Lincoln how awesome he looked!
Now it's Hailey's turn!
Here hair has already started falling out. 4 days ago while at my parents house, I asked her if she had noticed anything changing with her hair. She said she had a hair sticking up that she couldn't get to stay down. So she pulled it out and about 15 other hairs came out with it. 
She said she didn't feel anything when she pulled them out.
When she did this my eye started twitching… it didn't stop for about a week.
Today.. she can pull her hair out in big clumps. 
Always smiling. Always strong and brave.
Now its her turn.
Its hard to describe the mood of this night.
Everyone was happy but nervous. 
I am sure we all felt the same way.
I know that I am still reminding myself to breathe.
It grows a bit more quite as she sits down.

Here is a video of how easily her hair was coming out.
The boys get a turn to shave their moms head.




Now Nicks turn to shave her head.
I love this picture!







Seriously.. I don't think she could be any more beautiful.
Moments like this.. Everyone watching and holding back their own tears. 
I hope this never happens again.
I wish that I could take this all away.


But she's always smiling.
But this cannot be real.
This didn't just happen.
But this did. It was so sweet.
I was waiting for the crying all night. It happened and it all felt real at this moment.
Heavy, sad hearts. All breaking.
WHY does she have to go through this?
Sometimes you just need your Dad.

And your sisters.
But most of all you need your husband. 
It has been amazing to see how awesome Nick has been.
He probably feels like he has cancer too. 
His world has been changed too.
Nick, Thanks for taking care of my sister.


This is Becky and she is amazing. She will never know how amazing she really is. 
She wrote THIS
It's worth reading.
Thanks Becky for everything.

What great friends that came to support Hailey.

A Hug for his Mama.








Everyone that shaved their heads
Lincoln and Jensen left early. 
Handsome, Bald Tueller Guys!



She rocks this look. Don't you think?
Hayz, I am so proud of you.

No comments: