Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wheeler Farm Pumpkin Picking

Bergin was really into Halloween this year. He wanted to go and pick a pumpkin. I wanted him to be able to pick it from a "patch". We went to Wheeler Farm and it was SO fun! Both of the boys loved it. We went through the maze several times. I love how Bergin would hold Lincoln's hand to help him through. My heart was so happy on this day. Sometimes being a Mom is hard a stressful. Days like this, make everything worth it!!!


The ghosts and spiders were a little "scary"
They would hit a dead end and laugh so hard! 











Pumpkin picking! Lincoln would walk around point at a pumpkin and say "this one?" "No, this one"! 
This is the ONE!! Love his cute little face.


Bergin found his pumpkin!!
Taking it all in.

You can't go to Wheeler farm without a Wagon Ride.





They had this little ride for kids. I didn't realize how far they take them! I started to panic a little bit after a few minutes. I was worried Lincoln could stand up and fall out! But he was fine and they loved it









No comments: