This sweet boy loves preschool. I love picking up this smiling face. Once we are in the car, he is anxious to call his Dad to tell him about his day!
Today at preschool, we were greeted by a mommy and baby moose.
Biking and riding at Trailside are still some favorite things to do.
He makes me so proud. Today when we got to Trailside, there was a guy parked next to us. Bergin started talking to him.. Their conversation went something like this:
Bergin: Hey, hows it going?
Guy: Its good how are you?
Bergin: I'm doing good. Just coming to ride my bike. I like your bike!
Guy: Thanks, I like your bike too.
Bergin: Thanks!
Me: Okay Berg lets go.
Bergin: Okay! See you later, have a good ride! ( to the guy)
Guy: Thanks, you too!
Bergin: (looks up at me) Mom, that was a nice dude!
Guy: I hear him chuckle and he looks over at me and said, "your kid is rad!"
:-)
Today, 2 guys on the US Ski team were here. Bergin loved them. They were so sweet to Bergin and played around the skate park with him for awhile.
Loves the jump Dad made for him in the yard!
Bike Park riding
Still obsessed with "space guns"
Flu shots
Preschool fun
Teaching Linc to ride
Bergin still keeps me on my toes. He loves his brother, but isn't sure what to do now that Linc is starting to have an opinion on things and not just follow him around, or play with what he wants him to play with.
Loves "space guns" and Travis Rice.
Loves everything Halloween.
Sleeps well, without getting out of bed! Starting to fight naps, sometimes.
Loves playing with friends and preschool.
Has so much energy and is so smart!!!
Love my Bergi Boy!!











No comments:
Post a Comment