I can't believe my baby boy is ONE! Happy First Birthday Lincoln!
It's so fun that you and your Great Grandma Kohler share a Birthday.
You are the sweetest, calm, loving, smart and handsome little guy! You have such a special place in my heart. Can't believe how fast the last year has gone. After all that happened in the beginning of my pregnancy with you, I never knew if I would meet you. I can't imagine life without you. You are such a special little guy! I had to take you to the Dr, for your check up on your Birthday because we went to Mexico a few days later.
We stopped to get your balloons on the way home. You loved watching them blow them up. You kept saying "ball!"
Resting up before your party at Jump around Utah!
You were unsure what to think about the cake.. Aunt Hailey stuck your finger in it and you started crying. But Bergin really loved it!
























No comments:
Post a Comment