Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Brothers



I have never known what it is like to have a Brother. But I do know what it is like to have 4 Sisters. Throughout my life I have been closer to some Sisters than others. I am thankful for my close relationships with my Sisters and I hope my boys grow up being friends and really loving each other..

Right now they really love each other.


It is really sweet.


They couldn't be more different. From the way they look to their personalities.


It is so fun having such opposite children. They have identical features when their eyes are covered. I love how they both get the hiccups when they laugh really hard.


As babies, they have both slept the same, on their backs with their hands behind their heads.


They both love their binkys.



Both are great eaters and sleepers. They love to get in the tub together.


They love to play with each other.

Lincoln loves to observe Bergin.
They both love to play outside.

I feel so lucky to be their mommy.


No comments: