This year we spent most of December in Driggs, but we spent Christmas in Park City. We ended up having a Trees set up in both houses.


Decorating Ginger Bread Cookies
We got together with my sisters kids to make and decorate cookies! Glad it wasn't at my house :-) But these kids sure are cute!! Lincoln was taking a nap.
I put our cookies in the oven to hide them from Chippy and his bad manners… I forgot about them the next day.. This is what they looked like after a good 350 preheat. Also, melted mints are not the easiest thing to clean off of a pan.
Its now a tradition my friend Amber and I do now every year to go and see Santa.
What a difference a year makes! Last year Bergin was SO scared. He was pretty excited this year and he asked Santa for a "Green Present"
Every Christmas Eve we have a party at Jensen's parents house. This year we did it a few days early. But it was so fun to have most of the kids together. One of my nieces was sick and it was so sad to not have her there.
Bergin loved his Pirate Ship from Grammy & Pappy.
Christmas Morning Breakfast and Presents!
Christmas afternoon at my parents!
Cutest little Santa!



























2 comments:
love your blog!
Happy Late Christmas? :)
BTW - I LOVE the pictures hanging behind your breakfast table.
Post a Comment