Bergin-
I can't believe that you are 3 years old. You are so much fun right now and also a little bit hard. You have more energy than I know what to do with. You don't stop. Ever. You are not one of those kids that gets into everything. (no messing in cupboards or dumping baby powder everywhere.) You know what you can and can't get into and you love to have things in there place where they belong. You don't love messes. You just don't stop moving. You are always running or bouncing or swaying. You have a really hard time holding still. It is rare for you to fall asleep in the car anymore. It makes some car rides back and forth between Utah and Idaho hard.
Going out to dinner isn't super relaxing these days. A lot of things are in a transitional stage for you right now. But even though you never sit still and test limits you are still very sweet and loving. I have said it before, but you really are the BEST big brother.
You are so soft and caring to your little brother. You don't like when he cries. I know that you cannot wait until he can really play with you, although you have a hard time sharing with him right now.
You love friends, you never want to do anything alone. You always want us or someone to play with you.
You say some pretty funny things, over the last several month until now, these are some things you say. I try to write them down or remember them. You stop saying things quickly and then you're onto the next funny statement.
I will ask you if you are finished and you will say "Not quite"
If you don't know something that I ask you your reply is "I no no"
"Mommy, tell me what my options are"
A not so funny thing you do is while holding hands with Daddy or I, you will let go and fall onto the ground and say "Why you push me?" (that lasted about 2 weeks.)
Grammy asked you to come downstairs and your reply was "I'm not coming down, you're always mean to me!"
For the record... You have never been pushed and Grammy is far from mean to you.
You alway ask me what we can do tomorrow. Or when you ask to do something and I say okay, you will say "what after?"
You sleep so great still. You never get out of your bed, its so nice! You still take a 3 hour nap.
You love cupcakes! Or at least the frosting on top of cupcakes.
You are so sweet, smart, polite and sensitive.
You love anything boy.
You love to play outside in the snow and you love to throw rocks!
You can throw a ball better than most teenagers.
You are obsessed with airplane and helicopters and Jake and The Neverland Pirates.
You love to hunt for crocodiles in the bushes and go for hikes.
You love to ride your bike and are very good at it.
You are learning how to ski and you are SO great! I am so proud of you! (This gets it's own post)
You love to ride on the lawn mower with Papa whenever you get the chance.
You love to read books and have a lot of them memorized.
You are really such a sweet boy. You make me smile everyday. You are growing so quickly.
Love you like crazy.
















No comments:
Post a Comment