Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Dude

I am glad I am finally in the habit on blogging more than once a year. Bergin is growing up so quickly. He is my world. He is SO smart- I am not just saying that because I am his Mom, he really is.
He is very active and loves attention. He says Hello to everyone and he is constantly saying "what's that", it sort of sounds like Dada- so when he says it to a stranger we always get the same "No I don't think so" reaction.
For a long time now Jensen has been using the line from Joe dirt whenever we go to the grocery store saying "Town is where people hate you" So now whenever we say that we are going to the store Bergin will say "Go outside Town"
He catches onto everything.
-Whenever we pull in to get gas he yells "gas"!
-Whenever we pass St Marks Hospital he says "Go see Hayz" He remembers going there to see Hailey after she had her baby in July.
-He is right now telling me the story of how I took his ice cream away while we are at dinner last night because he was being "naughty"- "Mommy mad at Bergin"
-Whenever he wants to get down he says "I say get down"
-He asks for someone.. Zuta, Grambay, Daddy, really anybody and when I say Where are they? He says "In the bathroom"??? Not sure where that one came from.
-Last night as we were driving to Jensen's parents house for our Christmas Eve Party he saw a fire truck. He yells "Fire Truck" Jensen replies did you see a Fire Truck? He says "Fire Truck Red"
- He can sing his ABC's and sings them well from A-K and then "dubede" in the middle (TUV) WXY and Z are perfect!
-He can count to 14 or 15 depending on the day. Skipping 10 sometimes.


He is sooooo much fun and I feel so lucky to be able to spend every day with him. He isn't going to have any of his scheduled activities until the after new year and I think he is going to be sad to not go to either swimming or class. He is going to love having his Birthday party at Class this year. I can't believe my baby boy will be two in less than one week. I would like to pause the days where I think I couldn't love him more but then he does something or says something that makes my heart so happy. Other times I would love to fast forward through the temper tantrums and timeouts but I am thankful those are just moments.

I can't wait for him to meet his baby brother. He will be such a great big brother. He is so loving with dolls and babies, I hope he is the same way with his little brother.


No comments: