Last week hit the 28 week mark of my Pregnancy. I passed my Glucose Test, YAY! That drink is awful. I received the Rogam Shot because I am RH Negative. The munchkin is measuring 2 weeks ahead. Another chunky baby for me :-) and I have gained 11 total pounds. Not bad, this month I am sure I will gain that much in one month, it seems like everyday someone brings a treat over!
28 Week Belly Shot
So I think we have decided for sure on his name.. At first we were going to name him Ari Jensen Poore. Now we are going to name him Lincoln Forrest Poore. Both middle names are family names in Jensen's family. First name is just a name we like! I like the idea of Linc for short.. No shortening Ari. So Lincoln wins! If something comes up we like more his name may change again. But for now Lincoln it is and I love it! Bergin loves to go into "brothers room" and play in his bed. He is quite the Mommas boy so I hope he is nice to his little brother! He also loves to look at Ultra Sound Pictures. But he says "brother sad". At least he can tell that he is a baby from the pictures.
Now onto Ultra Sound Pictures. These are 3D/4D Ultra Sound Pictures. It was SO fun to see him again. He already has chubby cheeks and hair! Love him so much already. Can't wait to meet him.


1 comment:
11 pounds? Are you kidding me? You'd better gain 11 more this month;) I gained like 10 pounds less with my Kolton....I'm RH negative too...fun stuff. You look great, and I really like the name. That was one of the names I really liked:)
Post a Comment