I thought these pictures where kind of cool and i wanted to just mainly put them on here so they will be here forever and for also to share them with my family that has not seen them.
These are awesome pics. Now we need some of your mom and dad. . . I'll be waiting to see them! Missed you at the Thanksgiving Party. . . you better be at the Christmas party. . . I may go nuts if you Bergins don't go to those things. . . I mean, ya'll are why I married into the Kohler Family. Hope things are good!
1 comment:
These are awesome pics. Now we need some of your mom and dad. . . I'll be waiting to see them! Missed you at the Thanksgiving Party. . . you better be at the Christmas party. . . I may go nuts if you Bergins don't go to those things. . . I mean, ya'll are why I married into the Kohler Family. Hope things are good!
Post a Comment