Ok next is Hagen. Today she had to have surgery to have 2 lumps removed and to have her teeth cleaned. Between having the 2 lumps removed she has over 20 stitches. She is so sweet. She is not quite as crazy as Logger was when we brought her home from the vet. No weird jumping up the stairs or falling over. Just crying. But she is doing well! Hopefully no more stitches for my babies for awhile!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Our Poor Babies!
Ok So we have been through a lot with our dogs.. So on the 3rd of November Briett and I were in Heber at a house in Daniels. Well whenever we are at this house my dogs just run around the yard.... So just like anyother time we are there, they run around for a few hours, they get in the truck, we go home... Well once we get home I see that Loggers back is all bloody. 2 things come to mind... he cut himself on a fench or he got shot (but who would shoot this cute dog???) So with us leaving town on the 6th, I take him to the Vet the next day just to get him checked out so that I don't worry about him while I am out of town... Sure enough! He got shot with a pellet gun.. 2 inches down and about 20 stitches... Poor guy! I felt so bad for him, after I brought him home from the vet he was so out of it from all of the drugs he was walking around then house and then he would stop and fall over.. and he would also jump up the stairs like a deer jumps a fench. It was really funny (but sad) The falling and jumping and crying went on until about 2am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't even believe it!! Some jack ass seriously shot them with a b.b. gun?!? I am actually quite pissed just reading and seeing those pics so I can't imagine how you two must feel. Sucks man- still cute ass dogs though. :) Okay... Next week- ANY day- talk to christy and you two pick a day and I'll be there.
Hey Holls, How are you? I was so happy to see your blog to find out what you've been doing with your life since we never see eachother. Your dogs are so cute. I've been dying to get a dog. . . but we live in the smallest place ever so there is no where to put a little puppy. Anyways, hope to see you over Thanksgiving!!!
how sad is that. who would shoot your dog? they are really beautiful dogs!
Post a Comment