Sunday, October 26, 2008
Tagged by Hayz
OK so I am not quite sure how these tag things work so I am just kind of guessing...
1- WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? JENSEN
2- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 2 YEARS ON NOV 7Th.
3- HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 4 months then got engaged, engaged 5 months total of 9 months
4- HOW OLD IS HE? 31! (OLD MAN!!! shhhh don't tell him! he still thinks he is 20!)
5- WHO IS TALLER? Jens... by far!
6- WHO CAN SING BEST? unfortunately that is one talent I DON'T have at all.. so Jensen wins!
7- WHO IS SMARTER? Depends on what it is.. Jensen pretty much knows everything there is to know about anything... but me I can figure pretty much anything with electronics.. oh ya and I am way better at things like installing ceiling fans.. (jens thinks ALL instructions are wrong!)
8- WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me! Jensen says I need to chill out cause I cant stand having things dirty so I do laundry everyday.
9- WHO PAYS THE BILLS? ME!
10- WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Looking at bed Jens.. laying on bed me
11- WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Mostly Jensen but I do my fair share of mowing but I refuse to trim... (w/ the weedwacker - or whatever you call them.) Cause it hurts!
12- WHO COOKS DINNER? Jensen... I hate cooking and cant cook when I try.. but I do help!!
13- WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY'RE WRONG? I dont think that either of us ever thinks we are wrong.. so I don't think there is ever admitting.. its more like dropping it!
14- WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Jens made the move!
15- WHO WEARS THE PANTS? depends on the day and subject.. but I think we are pretty even..
Ok so now I guess I tag 5 people?? So I tag..... Brynn, Molly, Christy, Natalie & Kristen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still on for lunch? Or no? Let me know on Brett's phone... same prefix-3570 love ya!
Post a Comment