Monday, August 18, 2014

Montana Camping


We went camping in Montana with Jensen's parents and Grandparents. We had so much fun! The guys went fishing every day and Jensen's Mom and Grandma took my boys, with me to a Lake. Grandpa Hal took Bergin for a ride in the boat, before they went fishing. He loved it, but didn't want to go "super fast".




We had so much fun. My boys would throw rocks in the water all day if they could. It is a favorite of them both.


They had fun at the campsite riding their bikes around and playing tractors. 







We were Camping right next to us was William Devane. It was so fun meeting him. What a nice guy!!
 Lincoln has some crazy hair, especially in the morning.. We joke around and call him Gary Busey. 


Montana Sunset

We found a cool tractor that my boys loved. Lincoln thought it was amazing! He even got a little shy.


I ended up getting sick.. I am not sure if it was something that I ate.. or the flu (no one else got sick).. Or if my body was so tired from the past few months of pushing it really hard. But I was sick. So I ended up going home a day early with my boys and In-laws. 

Jensen and his brother stayed for one more night to fish.





 

No comments: