Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Disney Land September 2014

When Amber asked me if I wanted to take Bergin to Disney Land with her and Kingston, I was so excited! When I took Bergin in the Spring we had the most amazing time. Disneyland really is so magical. We had such a great time with the boys!!!

A conversation between Kingston and Bergin and our tickets in the mail!

Airplanes!!!!



When did he get big?
Character Dining (SO FUN AND WORTH THE MONEY!!)
Bergin was unsure of Goofy at first, but warmed up to him

He loved Captin Hook!








He was afraid every ride was going to go really fast
Mickeys House





Toy Story

View from our Hotel Room
Bergin lovin' on Amber

Bergs awesome bed
Our room, in our suite
Kingston and Ambers room. That is where King passed out!
The head board lit up and played music. The boys loved it

Our suite
Bergin learned "are you naked" from Kingston. He later asked everyone in the airport if they were naked! He thought it was so funny. Good thing the one guy he kept asking was a good sport.
Breakfast with Mickey & friends





Bergs dance moves






He remembered this Goofy in the other Hotel from the last time we were there





Car movie ride. I am so sad I accidentally deleted the video of the whole ride. He has a love hate relationship with this ride

Mater

Toy Story
Carousel

Little Mermaid



He LOVED this ride. "the boxes" I decided not to ride. I get sick!

Caterpillar ride
Bugs Life

SULLY!!

Parade






Happy Kiddo

Parade


World of Colors. MY favorite!!
Breakfast with Minnie and Friends








So sad to be going home.
Lincoln stayed home with Daddy


No comments: