My friend Liz and I crashed it one day and went to hang out for the day. Jensen and I went on a nice hike and got a good run. Fun times.
Their fire started out as a normal fire and turned into a huge hole. They built benches in the side. I didn't see how in looked when they left. But when I did see it, after their first night it was about 10 feet deep- all the way to the ground and probably about 10 feet wide. Jensen said it was about the size of a small swimming pool when they left!
Liz and I hung out with our boys. We took them to see the neighbors cows, horses and pigs. I love having the dairy farm next to my house in Driggs.
The guys got some good snow. A huge storm rolled in the day they were packing up camp and coming home. They ended up staying the night at our house and we all went to Grand Targhee the next day. I was one of the best days of the year!















No comments:
Post a Comment