Wednesday, March 6, 2013
My Baby Was About To Become My Big Boy
02/20/2013
I had a Doctors Appointment scheduled for 4:00pm. I was going to be told if I would be having a baby tomorrow! I was anxious all day long! I got good news. I would be going to the hospital tomorrow morning as soon as the hospital calls and tells me to come in. I couldn't wait to meet my new little man!
I went home and got everything ready. I was most nervous about Bergin being left. It was only his fourth night away from us in his life. He spent a long time playing blocks with his Dad and building the foundation out of "stone and concrete" We snuggled extra long and read extra books. I will admit that over the last week or so I was a little bit sad. Not exactly sure why. Just sad. Maybe because I was going to have to share me with Bergin. I wanted him to like his brother. I wanted him to be ok with me dividing up my time. I wanted him to know that I still love him even more than I ever have.
02/21/2013
I woke up and took Bergin to his Little Gym class at 9:00 am. About 10 minutes after I got there the hospital called, they wanted me to come in at 10. I stayed for as long as possible to let Bergin play and run and let some energy out. Also because it was the LAST time he would be my baby. The last time he would be my only child. I wanted to give him as much attention as possible, down to the last minute. He was so sweet that day. He wanted to make sure I was looking at him constantly. He would yell "MOMMY" and run and fly into my arms. Love him. I couldn't wait for him to be a big brother.
We went home. Jensen gave Bergin a bath. Sierra came to stay with Bergin for the day and night until his Grandparents could get him the next morning. AND Ready or not it was baby time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment