4 years ago Jensen and I were in Mexico on Vacation. I was about 12 weeks pregnant. It was such a great vacation, we rented a beautiful house where we spent vacation with our families after our Wedding a few years earlier. We met a wonderful family on the beach and they are still some of our dearest friends today. After a few days in Sayulita we went to the same Hotel we stayed in when we got married. They even booked us in the same room! The night we arrived at the Hotel I miscarried. I was devastated.
I often think of that baby. Was it a boy or a girl? What went wrong? I know how quickly something can be taken from you like it was 4 years ago. As I sit typing this post I am 38 weeks pregnant. My miscarriage was 4 years ago tomorrow. Would be kind of crazy if I had this baby tomorrow! I wish, I just want to go into Labor and not have to be induced- Is that too much to ask?!? Valentine's Day always reminds me that another year has passed since my miscarriage. This year I am so thankful. After all I went through at the start of this pregnancy, I never thought I would make it past 6 weeks. I can't wait to meet my little boy! Wish us luck and send Labor Vibes my way!!

No comments:
Post a Comment