I can't believe I am 35 weeks this week. It has gone so fast. I can't wait to meet my new little man. At my appointment this week I gained one pound since my last appointment totaling 17 pounds. Maybe I can stay under 20 pound weight gain!! Baby is measuring about 2 cm ahead. Heart rate sounded great.
At my last appointment 2 weeks ago I was telling my Nurse how I have felt movements change and become less. I thought maybe because he is getting bigger? I couldn't remember with Bergin if this happened. Up until this time the baby was breech and facing outward. My Nurse did an Ultrasound and found that he had flipped but he was still facing outward.
A few days after my appointment I called to talk to my Nurse because I felt like movements were not normal. After 4 days I was having anxiety about it pretty badly, I just felt like something wasn't right and was different from normal. I went in for a Non Stress Test. Talk about scary!! It was so great to see him on the Ultrasound screen OK. My blood pressure was a little high probably due to anxiety and I was having contractions but they were not close together. While doing the ultrasound he was moving his hands and I couldn't feel it. It was strange! Come to find out the reason for this is because the placenta is in the front and I can't feel movement through it. So I wasn't crazy or being overly paranoid, I really did feel a change in movement due to this. It was such a relief. They monitored me for the next 30 minutes to make sure the contractions didn't get any closer together and then I was on my way.
At my next appointment I may be able to schedule to be induced 1 week early. There is crazy sickness going on right now. All of my nephews and niece and my side of the family have been super sick, resulting in Primary Children's visits. One nephew is there right now. It's so sad to see them all so sick. I wish I could go and give them loves. I hope they all get better soon and the sickness has gone away by the time my baby comes. If the sickness is still as bad as it is now, I may let him stay in there until my due date or until he decides to come on his own (ya right)!

3 comments:
You look awesome! How have you gained so little??? Did you not gain a lot with Bergin either? So excited to see your little man. You're getting so close
I have to agree with Rachel - how in the world have you gained so little! haha :P Excited to see the new little man - hang in there!
Thanks guys! I gained 34 pounds with Bergin and never lost 10 of those pounds. I don't really know, I was super active with Bergin too I just think I never stop now, the first time I sit down is to have dinner! So I don't think I have time to just relax and eat :-) And the only thing I have craved this time are salads. That probably helps.
Post a Comment