MILK JUGS! This dog that we named Milk Jugs is about the cutest thing! I wanted to take her home! (amd jensen said if we ever go back and she is still there I can :)She came to us on the street one day and followed us home! Everyday after that she came to visit us to take naps in the AC and eat leftovers. We named her this because she had big milk jugs, we sensed there was either something wrong with her or she had recently had puppies. We were walking around one day with Milk Jugs in tow, I called her because she was getting behind and a local man said "What did you call her?" I said "Milk Jugs!" He started laughing and said have you seen her puppies?? So then we met her puppies and they are sooooooooooo cute!! i wanted them all to come home with me! (didn't happen.)


















































































































































2 comments:
HOLY FUN BATMAN!!!
Those are some awesome pics and its official... I AM JELEOUS!!! You know I wouldn't change being a mom for anything in the whole world... but man oh man... it really makes me wish we had traveled more before I got knocked up, and its hard to leave her with someone while we peace out somewhere for a week. But I think I should suck it up and go before I have number 2. The scuba pics are awesome! Now that I'm certified, I gotz to go!
Wow that looks like amazing Holley! Glad you guys had a great trip!
Post a Comment