Sunday, January 4, 2009

Crazy Dog

Ok so for all of you that know our dogs you know that we have 1 perfect dog (Hagen the black one) and Logger the Yellow Lab that is a total freak!!! He is an idiot most of the time but sometimes he suprises us and we know he is a lot smarter than he seems. Right now we are trying to get him to not sleep in our bed because he needs to sleep inbetween us and has to be touching us at all times and makes us really uncomfortable because he is so big. So as of now this is how our typical going to bed routine is as follows: **-Get into bed** **-Logger jumps into bed** **-Push Logger off of bed** **-Logger stands next to my side of the bed staring at me** **-Logger cries a little bit** **-I tell him no, go lay down (pointing to the door.) He gives me a little kiss on my arm as its dropping to the side of the bed from pointing at the door** **-He realizes that his sucking up and cute little puppydog eyes are not making me give in** **-Logger lays down and moans. 2 seconds later he goes to Jensens side of the bed. Does all of those things over again** **-Logger then leaves the bedroom because nothing worked with Jens** **-In the living room everyonce in awhile he barks at himself in the window (he is scared of everything, the dark, his shadow, if you point your finger at him. Pretty much everything.)** **-Next you hear Logger walking very slowly down the hallway toward the bedroom** **-Logger peaks around the corner** **-Logger and I make eye contact ** **-Logger turns around and heads back to the living room ** **-This happens a few more time** **-We fall asleep ** **-We wake up in the morning and where is Logger?? ** **-Right in the middle of Jensen and I, laying on his back, legs straight in the air, with his cold nose touching my cheek! ** Good thing he is so damn cute!! The below pictures are of Logger after I dressed him in a pair or should I say a leg of Jensen's pants. It took him awhile to get out of it. Very funny! He makes a smile and we love him. I guess thats why he ends up every night in our bed.. Oh well.. One day it'll be just us in bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome. I love how smart and manipulative labs are. Too cute man.