Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hanna & Eden

Hanna and Eden are Jensen's sister Ashley's kids! We love to babysit whenever possible. The girls were so tired and the only thing they wanted was uncle Jens! It was so cute! Jensen will be such a great dad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... that's too cute. He will be a good dad. I always try to sneak a pic of Taevea sleeping on Cam but its always something like crap lighting or Cam with a shirt off... I think I'm the only one that can handle seeing that piece of meat if ya know what I mean... :) Yea lets do lunch for sure. I'll come up to slic...

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hows it going haven't seen you for awhile! Your blog is cute I love all the pictures! Its so good to hear from you.

Manolakis Family said...

So good to hear from you guys - Love the blog and when is it going to be your turn to have the little one? Yes lets get together... it has been way too long!

Chris and McKell said...

Holy cow How the freak are you It is so good to see and hear from you! I know crazy huh? A BABY!!!!!! The even more crazy thing is that we are going to be Parents wow. It is getting close too. What else is up with you guys! Where are you living at? We should get together sometime. Keep in touch