So anyone that knows Jensen well.. he hates secrets, not just any secret but he hates not knowing what he is getting for his birthday or christmas.. He also hates to get a gift for me and not tell me what it is or give it to me early... I like suprises! Who doesn't right?? Well Jensen doesn't... So Jensen calls me up one day and says what are you doing, oh nothing what are you doing, nothing... blah blah and the conversation goes on. Then he stops and says guess what I bought your ring today, I said oh good and kept talking about what we were talking about before the interuption..( I didn't want to see the ring before he asked me, I didn't want to know anything about it until I was wearing it.) So Jensen comes home and puts the ring in the closet just sitting there... Talk about will power! I didn't look at the ring for like a month! I was tempted once and made him move it and then I found myself looking for it and wanting to find it!
Jensen made me close my eyes and he would put it on my finger to see what it looked like! It was really cute! But finally I got to see it when he proposed to me on Father's Day in New York City!
We decided that we wanted to get married at this place we went to for dinner while vacationing in Mexico called Le Cliff. We wanted to keep it pretty small so we had about 27 of us including our parents, siblings/spouses neices and nephews and my grandma and cousin Lindsey. We had a really good time. We stayed for a week and vacationed with our families! We loved and it would not change anything about it. We came home and had a reception at the Johnson Mill.
Jensen and I really enjoy traveling and we try to be out of town as much as possible. We bought a house in Olympus Cove in Salt Lake. We have been remodeling the whole thing for the last 2 years and we are finally just about finished. Jensen owns a Business called Custom Rustic and I work from home doing the books and office stuff. We have 2 labs that are like our kids! Hagen a Black lab and Logger a Yellow Lab. They are so much fun!
1 comment:
Hi Holley!
My name is Monica... I've been friends with Jensen since college... we were roommates for a while too. I'm also best friends with Natalie Manolakis. Anyway - I saw your blog on her site and wanted to click over and say hello! My husband and I live in Sugar House with our two black labs Max and Milo. Tell Jensen Max still drinks and eats from "Little's" blue and white bowls. He'll like that. Lots of love and nice to meet you virtually,
Monica B.
Post a Comment